Basic Sun care
Basic Sun care:
YOUR HAIR NEEDS
- Protect your hair with hats and scarves whenever possible. The best way to prevent damage is not to expose your hair directly to sun radiation.
- Avoid using the hair dryer and make the most of high temperature to dry your hair naturally in just few minutes.
- Apply the Protective Spray before exposure to sun and then reapply every 2 hours.
- Use the Hydro Shampoo in the shower immediately after swimming in the sea or swimming pool. Sea water contains trace elements and iodine that nourish and tone the scalp, but the salt behaves like a magnifying glass, it intensifies the negative effect of the sun rays. The chlorine in the swimming pools strips the colour from hair and also dries it.
- After the shower apply the After Sun Mask to keep your hair flexible, well hydrated and full of life.
Your skin is not the only part
of your body that needs protection during the summer. If your hair does not
receive the necessary care, it may become irrevocably damaged.
When hair is exposed to the sun
over long periods, it is usually in contact with other environmental elements
such as salt, chlorine, sand and wind, .. which intensify the damaging effects:
- Loss of Colour,
whether the hair colour is natural or dyed.
- The UV-B rays damage the
proteins, which leads to changes in the physical and chemical structure
of the hair.
- Hair is weakened,
because the disulphuric bonds break down.
- Cuticle damage
- Dehydration, loss
of shine, softness and texture.
NIRVEL SUN HAIR CARE IS THE
> 3 products developed to make
the most out of your hair:
HYDRO SHAMPOO /
PROTECTIVE SPRAY / AFTER SUN MASK
AFTER SUN MASK
Provides the repair that
your hair needs. Hydration and Shine to restore your hair's healthy appearance.
Formulated with Vitamin
Compound (A, E and F) and Panthenol based on nanotechnology which increases the
hair hydration, shine and flexibility immediately after the first application.
The Escalol HP and the sun filters protect against sun radiation.
How to use:
Apply to washed and wet hair,
spread evenly, leave for 5 minutes and remove with plenty of water.