|Description:|| Colour corrector For for all Oxidative Dyes |
How it works:
- Formulated to correct unwanted artificial colour pigments in the hair.
- None Bleach and gentle formula that will not alter or deteriorate the natural condition of the hair.
- Reduces the artificial colour pigment without altering the hair's natural pigment
- Can be used in two ways: for a colour change or slight colour correction.
- Color Out reduces artificial colour pigments in the hair which can then be simply rinsed away. Recolouring normally takes place after the colour correction procedure.
- Color Out removes oxidation dye pigments only. It does not remove direct dye.
- Colour reduction on very dark hair will depend on the condition and the texture of the hair as well as the number of applications and age of the existing dye.
- Do not develop Color Out for longer than 20 minutes. Color Out maybe reapplied on the same day if the colour correction wasn't sufficient.
- For optimum colour reduction Color Out should be used as soon as possible after the application of the colour to be corrected.
- Following a colour correction, Color Out reveals a warm under coat. This is completley normal and due to the previous oxidative dye process.
- Color Out will not lighten natural colour pigment.