DRULA ® Complexion Soap
The mild SKIN CLEANSING for a pure and healthy skin.
-made of vegetal oils with Vitamin E-
RECOMMENDED FOR CLEANSING OF SENSITIVE SKIN.
Drula Complexion Soap SUPPORTS THE TREATMENT OF SKIN IMPURITIES LIKE PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS AND ECZEMAS. To support the treatment with Drula Bleaching Wax and Drula Creams.
Drula Complexion Soap is a mild skin cleansing while preserving the protective layer of the skin. Improves blood circulation of the skin. PREVENTS AND REDUCES SKIN IMPURITIES LIKE PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS AND ECZEMAS. REDUCES DISCOLOURATION, LIGHTENING BOTH SKIN AND NIPPLES. SKIN FEELS SMOOTH AND SOFT WITH A PURE AND HEALTHY GLOW.
Active ingredients are Vitamin E, pigments: titanium dioxide, bismuthoxychloride, palm oil, coconut oil. NO PRESERVATIVES.
When to recommend DRULA COMPLEXION SOAP?
- for cleansing of sensitive skin
- DRULA COMPLEXION SOAP supports the treatment of skin impurities like
- pimples, blackheads and eczemas
- to support the treatment with DRULA BLEACHING WAX
- mild skin cleansing while preserving the protective layer of the skin
- improved blood circulation of the skin
- preventing and reducing skin impurities like pimples, blackheads and eczemas
- reducing discolouration, lightening both skin and nipples
- skin feels smooth and soft with a pure and healthy glow
How to use COMPLEXION SOAP?
- use DRULA COMPLEXION SOAP regularly for face and body
- wash the skin with lukewarm water
- leave the foam on the skin for a few minutes and rinse off with cold water
Safety / Active Ingredients
- vitamin E
- pigments: titanium dioxide, bismuthoxychloride
- Palm oil, coconut oil
- No preservatives
Made in Germany
Drula Products were first formulated by Dr. O. Druckery in Germany in 1925, throughout the years Drula products have won international acclaim through prestigious beauty shows:
- Grand Prix/Gold Medal- London(1934)
- Grand Prix/Gold Medal- Paris(1934)
- Gold Medal- Florence (1934)