MAKKI PROFESSIONAL BROW BLEACHING GEL
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Brow Bleaching Gel can lighten the colour of the eyebrows up to three levels. It can be used in the following situations:
We recommend that you carry out a skin allergy test 24 hours before the treatment. To do the test mix a tiny amount of the gel with one drop of the activator, and then apply to the crook of the elbow or behind the ear. 24 hours later, check the area for any signs of redness, rash or soreness, if you see any of these signs, do not proceed with the treatment.
- to match the colour of the eyebrows to the colour of the hair when the hair is dyed with a lighter colour.
- if you want to tint the eyebrows with a lighter colour, example black to brown, brown to blonde or to red, it is always good practice and more efficient to bleach the eyebrow hair before tinting.
- some types of hair are difficult to colour such as coarse hair, white hair, etc, in such circumstances, bleaching the eyebrows prepares the hair for tinting and enhances colour intake.
- Preparing the Client:
Client must be sitting upright in a chair with the head slightly tilted back. DO NOT APPLY IF THE HEAD OR THE BODY IS LAID BACK IN A RECLINED POSITION.
- Preparing the mixture:
Mix about 1.2 inch (3 cm) of Brow Bleaching Gel the same amount of 6% VOL 20 Activator.
- Preparing the eyebrow area:
Cleanse the eyebrows thoroughly ensuring that it is completely free of makeup, oil and grease. Use non-oily makeup remover such as MAKKI Eye Make Up Remover, then finish cleansing by wiping the area with a cotton pad damped in lukewarm water. Dry and then apply Skin protection cream such as MAKKI Skin Protection Cream around the eyebrows.
Apply the mix to the eyebrows using a suitable brush such as a spoolie wand and ensure that you cover the eyebrows from root to tips. Then cover the eyebrows immediately with a transparent film and leave to process.
- Processing time:
- 7 min for 1 shade lift
- 12 min for 2 shade lift, or,
- 20 min for 3 shade lift.
- Completing and Finishing the treatment:
Remove the film and rinse with plenty of water.
Instructions are available at www.makkicosmetics.com
- A patch test is necessary 24 hours prior to each application. Can cause allergic reaction, always perform sensitivity test before application.
- Do not use on children under the age of 16.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if product comes in contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Wear gloves.
- Do not use metal bowl or instruments.
Always store in cool place.
Ref: 0300 - content: 15ml e 0.51 fl oz - PAO: 3M - barcode: 5055806603004 - Made in Spain -